Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Playin' Around on the Playground

Carter is LOVING the new backyard. We go out every day and play. He loves the swing and giggles when he goes really high.
He also learned how to climb up the stairs all by himself. I showed him how to put his feet in the rungs and he caught on so quickly and did it by himself the very next time he tried. Smarty pants!
This is his preferred method of going down the slide - Backwards on his belly.


He also loves to push his lawnmower around everywhere - which is adorable. He is getting so big and grown up - he is not my baby anymore - he is my little boy now.





2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Its every kid's dream come true! He is a cutie! I love the look on his face in the swing.

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

Wow-he really has grown up!!! CRAZY! He's darling and such a happy boy. We really should get our little ones to play soon.
Hope you have a fabulous Halloween and I can't wait to see pix!