Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Dave and Carter found a little caterpillar we when we went up th canyon. Carter kept laughing when it crawled on him - I think he thought it was tickly.

We got this fun family shot by the river - thanks to my Dave's genius with the camera and balancing our camera on a stump across the way. He had to book it across the bridge before the timer went off. But it was worth it I think. :)


This is beautiful Logan Canyon. Dave lived in Logan for the first 5 years of his life and this canyon holds a special place in his heart and so we are making it a tradition to go every year whent he leaves change. It was honestly so beautiful. We had the funnest day ever.


We drove up the canyon took a little side rode and found a trail that went up the mountain. There were the most beautiful leaves - and it was so quiet and peaceful. Carter really loved the leaves.




Dave found Carter this funny little walking stick. He carried it everywhere. He was making us laugh so hard. I was trying to show him how to grab handfuls of leaves and throw them in the air.




This picture says it all don't ya think? He loved holding our bag leaves. I think he even ate a few of them! He is definitely just like his daddy - he loves to be outdoors in nature.
I love this picture! I had to put it on the blog because it just makes me laugh and smile every time I look at it. Carter loved this little river we found. He kept sticking his hands in the freezing water!





5 comments:

Jane said...

Karissa, you have the cutest little family. And seeing the fall leaves really made me homesick!

I have had fun catching up with you on your blog.

Marylynne said...

Cute pics. Man that sucks that you had to go to the ER twice!! poor Carter.

Kim-the-girl said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The fall leaves, the mountains, your family, everything!

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

Thanks for the comments - I love to read them. Hope you are all doing well.

Shiree said...

I LOVE that canyon in the fall! I always loved driving back to school because it was such a beautiful drive. Looks like a fun family outing.