Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Party Pics

If you're gonna have a party, you gotta get a pinata - we found this ginormous cowboy boot and the kids had fun whacking it. Dave thought it was only appropriate that we put some rubber snakes ('There's a snake in my boot") in there along with sheriff badges, little green army men, candy and such. The kids also had fun trying to pin the badges on Woody and Buzz


Me and my favorite friend Randi with our little guys. She and I both have boys 4 weeks apart - both ages. Love her to death.
The kids had some good time in the bouncy house. Thanks grandpa and grandma Hardman! Best Christmas present ever!! This thing has helped me keep my sanity - especially on snowy or rainy days.




We had to have Pizza Planet of course. Thanks Aunt Beccah for your amazing painting skills. You are a genius my dear!






No comments: