Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bear Lake











Dave's family has a reunion up at Bear Lake every summer. It is lots of fun. I was concerned however of how in the world I would handle Carter and his cast and all the sand and water. Fortunately for us, Uncle Ron said to let him trash his cast and he would put a new one on the following Monday. It is a good thing, because - he got so filthy! I have never seen him so dirty in my life!! He loved it! Here are some cute pics of him in the sand and water. It is so beautiful up there. The water is the prettiest blue color. We had a great time camping and sleeping in our little tent. I did learn one lesson however, NEVER give a 14 month old an Oreo cookie - this will only result in disaster on the face and clothing! But boy did he enjoy it!

No comments: