Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Catchin' Up!

The handsome Hardman boys!
So I thought it would be a good idea to update everyone on what has been going on with the Hardman's since I kinda dropped out of the blogging world for a while there, so here are some long overdue pics of our sweet little Trevor John. He was born on August first in the wee hours of the morning. If I could describe him in one word it would be delightful. He is just delightful. We love him to pieces! Two kids is definitely a crazy adventure especially when they are boys - but I am loving and trying to keep up with every minute.

Carter affectionally calls him "Trebs" (he can't quite say his v's yet - which is adorable) and the name has stuck - we love our jolly little Trebs! Carter enjoys being the big brother but does have a tendancy to randomly whack him from time to time for no apparent reason. This doesn't seem to phase Trev for some reason he usually laughs and smiles at him - even though it ticks my off! Well here are some catch up pics and I will do another post soon with some recent stuff. Better late than never right?!


This is the sleepy eyed mommy at 4:35 am - I think I was pretty much delirious at this point but happy. Cute little Trevor - we still don't know what color his eyes are - they are like dark blueish brownish grayish. I have no idea what he will put on his future drivers license. They are dark and beautiful though.

Here he is right after he was born. Such a precious!







6 comments:

Vause Family said...

Wonderful news, even if I am behind the times in congratulating you and your family. He's beautiful!

Westergard Family said...

Karissa! your family is beautiful! congratulations and I am glad everything sounds so good. My kiddos like to pinch each other when i 'm not looking, so watch out carter whenn trevor learns to hit you are toast. :) ha ha!!

Kim-the-girl said...

Its so good to "see" you and your beautiful family again! I love to hear of "delightful" babies, it makes life so wonderful. :) Glad you are happy!

Joni said...

Yeah for an update! He is one adorable baby. Congrats to you!

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

WHO looks that good at 4:30 am right after giving birth??!!! That would be YOU!
He is SO dang cute and i can't wait to meet him. I've been feeling really good lately so I'll call soon to schedule a visit. It's been WAY too long.
Love yer guts!!!

Shiree said...

Oh goody, an update! Loved it. Alex had the same whacking tendencies with Josie but she did not giggle. She wailed. They are just adorable, though. Carter is looking so blond. I look forward to future updates. I have been wondering about you! (p.s. I love the 4:35 a.m. picture. You look so tired that you might drop him, but still very happy...)